Thursday, October 6, 2011

Falling asleep

Okay, thank God I remembered to do this. There is way too much going on this week:  Papers due and midterms. (sigh) I'm starting to feel big time pressure. I can't quit now. I have to stay on it. Keep my eyes OPEN. I'm too lazy to make a damn cup of coffee. Get up Nette, get up. Why am I so tired?
Just two more pages...you could do it!

Anyway, its my 5th year wedding anniversary with the hubbs this coming Saturday. Guess where we're going?

Check it out:

http://www.kiwicollection.com/hotel-detail/le-meridien-bora-bora

 Ha! Yeah, right. We don't got it like that. And yes, I'm hating on the couples who do "have it like that."
 We don't have definite plans yet, but I'm sure we'll figure something out. I'm just happy to be with him:)

Tootles and goodnight world! Sleep has won.


Vocabulary words:

epistemology: 
Noun:The theory of knowledge, esp. with regard to its methods, validity, and scope.

quixotic:
Adjective: Exceedingly idealistic; unrealistic and impractical: "a vast and quixotic project".

No comments:

Post a Comment