Thursday, November 3, 2011

Chick flicks

Cool. After ten minutes, I've finally come up with something to talk about. Movies! Why I'm thinking about Zach Braff?, I really don't know. He was a complete dick in the movie The Last Kiss, but ironically I still liked his character. This movie is about if people should deserve second chances after infidelity. I like how they incorporated the older couple (the pregnant chicks mom) and how they had their issues after years of marriage. Their story showed how relationships may not always remain a basket of fruit. There's going to be ups and downs. Another chick flick I like is Lost In Translation, which is one of my faves. I understand both Scarlett Johansson and Bill Murray's characters. I always wonder what Johansson whispers to Murray at the very end of the movie. "thank you for hanging out with me" or "I won't forget you" or "come back so we can sing karaoke all over again" or "get me the F up out of this place"...lol! I don't know.

Why did I title this chick flicks? I'm thinking of action movies now. Another one of my faves is Spy Games. Robert Redford kicks a**. I love his character, he doesn't bullsh*t. He advises Pitt by basically telling him to get the job done and get out.

Now the Twilight series is one of my guilty pleasures as well. There's just something about a bunch of good looking vampires and werewolves fighting amongst each other...can't really put my finger on it. Okay, I know what it is. Just like the rest of the chicks who love this series, I wish Robert Pattinson would just magically appear in my room. Him or Taylor would be fine. I love me some werewolf too. Breaking Dawn is coming out in about 14 days. But who's counting? Only crazed fanatics would do that.

Vocab:      

jen:
Confucian word for humaneness.

progeny:
A descendant or the descendants of a person, animal, or plant; offspring: "the progeny of mixed marriages".

No comments:

Post a Comment